I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I retain the right to protect my intellectual property. However I also want to allow my material to be distributed easily. As such I have the following policy outlining what can be done without permission and what can done where permission is granted. Thanks for helping in this.
What You Can Do
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, on the condition a link is provided to the original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Darryl Eyb. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.darryleyb.com.”
What You Need To Ask First
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.